Creative Industries Unit
The Creative Industries Unit of the Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation has the task of further optimising the location conditions for the creative industries in the region. Through networking, location marketing and further training. We aim to further develop the Stuttgart Region as a creative location and to successfully market it to the outside world.
- The Stuttgart Region is perceived on a national and international level as a relevant and exciting location for the creative industries.
- The Stuttgart Region is considered a lead market and laboratory region for innovative products and technologies, and this is also clearly conveyed at the level of the creative industries.
- Skilled workers perceive the location positively as a place to work and live and are actively interested in career opportunities in regional companies.
- The companies are considered as interesting employers and get the skilled workers they need.
- We want to attract companies from outside into the region. Creative professionals have a diverse and transparent range of rooms and spaces at their disposal.
- The location offers a good basis for companies to develop and realise new ideas, services and products.
- The interdisciplinary potentials between the traditionally anchored economic sectors and the creative industries are used in the best possible way.
In this network, founded in 1997, about 250 media and cultural workers in the region are actively involved in order to derive and implement new measures and projects from the concrete needs of the companies.
The Film Commission offers targeted advice and comprehensive information on filming locations and filming permits, artistic and technical professionals and young talent from the region.
The „Pop-Büro“ offers advice in all music and music branch specific questions – no matter if it is about band/company foundation, dissolution, marketing concepts, education and further education, rehearsal and performance possibilities, producers, managers, organizers or music lawyers.
In addition to information and individual advice on the IT location Stuttgart Region, the IT Region Stuttgart offers industry meetings and information events for professional exchange and networking opportunities.
Foto: Klaus Grund / pixelio.de
@KreativregionS: Welche Möglichkeiten bieten Membership-Modelle für Kreativschaffende? Jetzt kostenlos für die Talkrunde mit Ronny K… https://t.co/HsWH3nawscvor 1 Tag
@KreativregionS: RT @IBA2027: Hört rein: #iba27-Intendant Hofer spürt mit wechselnden Gästen den Folgen der #Corona-Krise nach. Jetzt gibt es die Gespräche…vor 2 Tagen
@KreativregionS: RT @mfg_kreativ: Das Land vergibt #Corona-Stipendien für Künstler*innen in Höhe von 3.500 €. Bewerbungen sind bis zum 28.4. möglich. Währen…vor 11 Tagen